One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Bill et Oilman - No one should be surprised.  That being said, I must chastise BoB (Bill of the Board) for using the wrong nomenclature with regard to SEC filing docs.  A 10K comes out but once / year and is the annual report. A 10Q comes out 3x / year and is the quarterly report.  An 8K is akin to a press release and comes out whenever management deems it important enough to share some news ... good or bad. I must warn you, Bill, if you should misspeak on this subject again, I will be compelled to buy all of your Omagine shares for just $0.01/share.  Just say'n.

Keeping with the glass 1/2-full theology, one must assume that one or the other European funds are very close to coming on board given management's expectation of July or sooner and no word otherwise. I would like to think that if there were a major hiccup, we would have been informed (of course, I don't get to decide what is significant news). 

For the naysayers who believe I am being overly optimistic ... what have I to lose that I haven't already lost? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply