Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

good news on private placement

posted on Oct 22, 2007 01:39PM

hello friends,

just read the probe news release on the private placement. looks good in several respects, here is how i view it:

1. i presume news will now flow more with this behind us. often when a private placement is being set up, the target firm has to go quiet. with this behind us, the news will flow.

2. it says non brokered ie NO COMMISSION! GREAT! (it always ticks me off to see a commission on an easy slam dunk sale which many firms pay, thus diluting shareholders with an extra 5% - 10% commission as you often see in these small mining companies deals - usually firms are begging for the money and have to fork over the commission because they do not deal from strength, i do not view probe in any way as desperate, probe in my view is sitting in the cat bird seat and the new share buyers should come to us, which they seem to have done. it appears probe mgmt dealt from their position of strength and did not hose the current shareholders. so lets hope non brokered means NO COMMISSION.

3. the price of 75 cents with a warrant is reasonable, just under the current price for a bulk buy of shares. the buyer i think got a great bargain but the current shareholders (me and you), did not get much dilution and just because someone else gets a great bargain does not mean it is not also in our best interest. on the contrary this looks very reasonable to me at this time.

4. now that we will have cash in hand, we can drill and let the drills do the talking. i suspect the drills have quite a tale to tell.

i would guess the probe share price will run quite a bit after the digestion of this news.

i am a current shareholder of probe and several other firms, ie noront etc, in the area, i am not a participant of this private placement nor had i heard of it till this afternoon, though i was guessing it was coming. i have no connection with probe other then being an interested shareholder.

it all looks good to me.

the noront discovery is exceptional and i believe it has long legs, probe will now be able to find out what is in the ground on their key claims.

do your own homework,

be right and sit tight.

regards,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply