Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

x11
Nov 15, 2007 08:19AM

Re: Question about PRB vs FNC - djmac

posted on Nov 16, 2007 06:03AM

"I think RN wants to consolidate the area plays any way he can. First, attempt to negotiate terms and express the advantages of consolidation. If that doesn't work look for funds to buy the companies out. Hold the stock price down ,offer a 30% premium to the 30 day moving average and with "ASSISTANCE " RN will have control at cheap prices. PRB has definitely been manipulated to lower prices."

____________________________________...

I doubt very much that Richard Nemis is doing anything like you suggest. He's not holding down our shareprice. He has WAY too many other things going on with his company. He could care less about us. Besides, even with PRB's super-low market cap, there's no way NOT could afford a buy out.

The reason our share price has fallen is because there are no buyers. When PRB moves up, it does so on days when we trade over a million shares. Lately, we've had almost no volume at all. There's always some joker who either wants to take a profit, or simply pulls his money out to get into something with a little more action, which causes the price to drop. The whole McFaulds area is in "show me" mode. The area will heat up again, and so will Probe, next time a major development is announced.

Until then...

C

Nov 17, 2007 03:22PM

Nov 17, 2007 08:16PM

PM
Nov 18, 2007 05:12AM

Nov 19, 2007 04:57AM

Nov 19, 2007 08:39AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply