Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Message: First nation relationship w/jr companies & CVRD Inco.land claims @ mcfaulds

First nation relationship w/jr companies & CVRD Inco.land claims @ mcfaulds

posted on Dec 08, 2007 09:20AM

My source told me. Macdonald mines booked all the rooms at the hotel here in Webequie from February 2008 to December 2008. The hotel has 6 rooms with 2 beds in each room. The hotel rooms look similar to best western hotel in Thunder Bay Ont. I believe BMK negotiated to get lower rates for the rooms. …I don’t know if means anything. Two days ago I was looking outside my window. I noticed a helicopter had a sling. I believe those were the drill cores some of cores will be heading to the lab i hear. I saw two trips with a sling but they might have done more trips…This was about the time when BMK’s joining partner Temex announced they were moving their drill rig to another property…if you ask me about the relationship between Webequie and BMK or any other JR companies …from observing both of the session when BMK SR management did their presentation on November 08, 2007 and on November 14, 2007 when Bililikan , Spider resources and Noront resources made their presentation by Neil N and Richard N ..Close to 250 community members attended the session and the community members who attended were pleased and excited ..what is transpiring near the community the discovery by Noront. ..My source also said CVRD Inco. Canada has informed the Chief by letter, the company has some land claims at Mcfaulds area…I believe its on the west side of the Noront Discovery…not sure how far though..….have a good day and enjoy your rest of the weekend

New Message
Please login to post a reply