Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Re: OUCH! - xfish

in response to by
posted on Dec 18, 2007 11:59PM
Reading and looking at the 'Big Picture' stuff tonight all I can say at this moment is keep holding tight. The Medias are doing a fine job of pushing the 'Sub Prime' issue to a climax. This was well known for well over a year now and it should NOT be as tempermental as it is being made out to be. If successful the 'Perpetrators' of the mess will come back into that market and pick up the pieces at tremendous discounts. The borrowers will be where they would otherwise have been 2-5 years ago, financially speaking. The Bureaucrats and politicians who allowed it to happen and the respectable but truly shady entrepreneurs who thought it up and kept it going will come NOT to the rescue but to the fire sale. In the mean time life goes on for all us slobs, decent and honorable though we may be. We will end up paying the most but should survive so long as we keep from getting sucked into the 'Greed Machine". With this 'Big Stage' stuff going on, it effectively acts as a wet blanket. But eventually the heat of good to great 'Discoveries' will evaporate the excess moisture and light up our prospects. As it is, it appears that many already realize our potential and are holding tight or increasing their position as best they can. Based on the 'Royalty' arrangement, property proximity and already existing 'Discoveries' we are one of the four JV property holders in the greater Mc Fauld's Lake area that have good mineral prospects to support our SP. Freewest Resources (and company), UC Resources (and company), and Noront Resources (on its own merits) are my best other choices in this emerging Mining Camp. Mac D is the other one with something to show, to date but have the burden of their last Private Placement working against being attractive to small Retail Investors. All the others will be of increasing speculative value as they publish their ETEM surveys and announce their intended 'Winter Drill Programs'. FNC, is speculative only to the extent that they are next door to Eagle1 and only 300-500m off trend. But 20m off trend is 20m out in the cold, in my opinion. All the others have, likely, more than one shot into the dark to fall back on. They all have significant sizes of claims to explore and managements that appear to be much more proactive and sociable for the time being at least. Once drilling on other companies properties turns up new strikes of significance the Media madness will truely take hold and every thing in the area will be 'hot property foe at least a while. Continued success by Noront will help hold the collective 'FORT' in the mean time. I have a nice position for now and will add more soon. We just need to be patient for now. Otherwise, I feel that once all these companies think the time is right to grab broader attention and sustain 'hard news' to keep the interest, we will see a very steady flow of news and at times a real flood of news coming out of this area. Old (nearing insomniaotic) Joe
New Message
Please login to post a reply