Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Re: Financing

in response to by
posted on Apr 02, 2008 02:29PM

Spoke to Dave Palmer  yesterday about  just  that   idea.... said  " NOT A CHANCE!" PRB has   almost 6 million in the  bank and   wts that will be in the  money  when  over a  buck.....

That  is  not   why  PNP has  sold  shares.... Looks  like they  sold  some in  the  money   with profit  PRB to  finance another  placement in   rockgate  as I  posted  previousely.

PNP is  under  pressure  here to  preform..... increasing  their   share  positions and   exposure via optomising profit where  available...

They  lost  90 million  last  year! Now they are  under  pressure to  show  profit.... PRB  has  a profit for them....  retaining the   wts  allows  for  upside potential...

PNP  does not want to  raise money  here  with  their  own  paper in the  toilet..... and they  still want to  keep moving in the  market.... Thus  sell  the  ones they  have a  profit on  and  pick up additional  placements  while  the  Jr  market is  in the  toilet.

I doubt they will sell  any stock below  placement  price  of  .75 as   they  need  more  profit, not  losses....I think  they are in  self preservation  mode at this  time..... and  PRB was one of their  they  could  sell at a profit to  fund  other   ventures...... and  ride  the  upside potential of  PRB on the  1 million wts they  own.

I think  you will see them do this  with  many  of their  investments..... so they  can  leverage up at the  bottom.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply