Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Thanks for update on Palmer conversation

posted on May 12, 2008 11:19AM

Hi, I'm a new poster. Ive been reading this board's posts for several months. I've found this board to be most helpful in my DD and thank all for your helpful information. I'm very long on PRB and feel that this is the most undervalued stock in ROF and best leveraged play. I intiially bought at over $1 and have averaged down since with my average cost now at .73. Sag4 pointed out positives of the fact that PRB has roughly 1/4 the shares of NOT. To me as well, this is a very important factor. If PRB ends up having a hit similar to NOT, one could easily see the possibility of PRB going 4 times as high as NOT since PRB has only 1/4 the shares. Wishful thinking? Maybe, but certainly not out of the realm of possiblity. From what I have read, there is a very good chance that the claims PRB has North of NOT's Eagle site may well represent a feeder zone for those finds. I think the next several months will be very, very exciting. Of course, there is no guarantee, but I sure like the odds here.

Stanger. thanks for your post about drill being secured. I was wondering if I could ask a question. When you spoke with DAve P., did he possibly indicate to you when the lab results from the outcrop sample that he discovered at A2 would be released. The 4/1/08 PR indicated that this sample was being sent to lab for "whole rock analysis". I thought normal lab turnaround time would be 2 or 3 weeks. Its now been 6 weeks so hopefully we will be hearing something soon. If you have any information on this, it would be appreciated if you could share.

I am thinking that these upcoming events can potentially have positive impact on SP of PRB. 1. A close proximity bounce if NOT's next drill results are good. Apparently they are expected soon. 2. If outcrop sample results from A2 are good. 3. Commencement of drilling at Mcfaulds West with timelines for completion and lab results. 4. Visuals from drilling. 5. Lab results from drilling.

Then on the Tamarack and Victory projects. Looking forward to an exciting spring and summer.

Good luck to all.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply