Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I agree wholeheartedly with stranger. To me, the SP inching up on low volume implies that the sellers just arent there. And I certainly dont blame people for not wanting to sell. With so many possibilties of great things happening in the near term, I wouldnt want to sell either. As I said in my last post, I think PRB is the most undervalued, best leveraged play in ROF. Any one of many possible sparks can light the fuse for a SP takeoff and these prices wont be seen again. Yes, I can certainly see why there are few sellers. I just wish more buyers would check out the potential of PRB at these levels. There are no guarantees, but IMHO the potential for significant near term returns is very very high.

Stranger, I am also looking for over $1.00 by time drilling is announced, maybe even more. I'm thinking that if NOT comes out with the remainder of their DE assay results soon(which it appears are currently overdue) and they are positive, then I see the proximity affect alone taking us to at least $1.00. And then, in my scenario, I see the PRB drill announcement that should follow taking us to new highs, never to return to current levels. Maybe I am overly optimistic, but time will tell. Everyone needs to do their own DD, but these are my expectations based on my own DD.

Good luck to all.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply