Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

This was posted on Trading Chief. It pretty much reflects my feelings as well and also seems to support your concerns too, cappysmart. Hope wm234 has no objections to me copy/pasting his post. It would be nice if we get some additional information from either Probe or Noront soon. Here it is:

"Al, as usual, thanks for your daily thoughts on Mcfauld's. I am hoping that investors will get some clarification today from either PRB or NOT on their discussions. Either in the form of clarifying NR's or perhaps even an audio interview similar to what David Palmer did on 4/1/08 to further explain the NR about his discovery of the outcrop at A2.

My first thoughts are I would like a futher explanation as to why PRB postponed drilling at MW. Everything for drilling at MW was in place and ready to go. It would make sense to me to postpone if they would have a JV with shared expenses. For example, if they are talking about a JV, NOT probably has drills in the area and maybe NOT could just send a drill a few hundred meters north and save costs, etc. But NOT's NR indicated that discussions focused on buying 'all" of PRB's holdings at MW. Unless they mean they are talking about buying a percentage of "all" of PRB's MW holdings (ie, a JV), then it makes no sense to me to postpone drilling as the only way to set a fair value of 100% of PRB's claims is to confirm things by drilling.

I sure hope we get more informaion on this matter and soon as investors may well bail out of stocks that are in situtaions that they cant figure out. To me, SP of PRB has a floor at some level as it has the Goldex Mine Royalty. Hope we dont test that floor in next few days. WE need more information on these discussions. Hopefully we get it soon.

Al, or anyone, do you think my concerns make sense. Maybe I'm just still super bummed out that MW drilling is postponed. I have to admit, to me, that was a major disappointment. TIA."

wm

New Message
Please login to post a reply