Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Vise, you make some valid points. There probably is a lot going on behind scenes and we have to think that mgt has our best interests in mind. I've got to belive this is the case. But its been tough the last two days as SP falls and if drilling at MW had commenced the chances are we may be a lot higher. The drill is redirected and MW will, I am sure, eventually be drilled. But my concern is who will own it when it is drilled. Maybe I am wrong, but if PRb is considerring selling the MW claims to NOT, wouldnt they be in a better negotiating position if they drilled as was originally planned and then knew what was there. For example, if they drilled and confirmed that the anomoly at A1 and A2 have mineralization similar to DE. Wouldnt that indeed enhance there postition. My concern is that they may now be negotiating without knowing fully what is there. Does that put them in a position of strenght? Which scenario above has the best chance of enhancing shareholder value. I guess time will tell. I remain supportive of PRB mgt, but I sure hope they give their loyal and supportive shareholders some additional information and soon. It appears that a lot of other shareholders have concerns too as the SP flounders.

If someone can explain to me any scenario where they are better off by not knowing what they have while they negotiate a potential sale of MW properties to NOT, I would appreciate as I am keeping an open mind.

New Message
Please login to post a reply