Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Robin, unfortunatley, I would agree that your timeline sounds about right. Appears the market agrees as well based on SP and relatively low volume. Barring outstanding news from Victory, I wouldnt be surprised if SP stays in .60-.70 range until we get news on MW drilling date. I still cant believe that we got blindsided with MW drilling postponement. But now we have to live with it and I am hoping for some good results eventually from Victory. As you say, the good news is we have MW to ourselves and will know fully what we have before making any kind of deal.

But perhaps there is a chance that MW may be drilled sooner per this sentence in the 6/9 NR: "The drilling program previously scheduled to commence on the McFauld's West property will be rescheduled as soon as logistics so permit." Not quite sure what this means. If they have already started drilling Victory, does it logistically make much sense to helicopter the drill to MW before Victory is completed. I dont know. Maybe some of you posters who know more about these type of things could comment on that. I would think they would have to come up with an additional drill to start drilling MW before Victory is complete. But maybe I am wrong. We can always hope. If its there intent to reshedule drilling for MW at an earlier date, then hopefully they can find a way to do it. It would be nice if PRB would do a NR to clarify this.

I still have high hopes for PRB, but those high hopes are now longer term than if they had drilled MW as initially planned. I got into PRB primarily due to the potential of MW. Drilling was supposed to be done in March and then end of May and now who knows when. But you never know, maybe one of these days we will get blindsided with outstanding news as well. Long term I am very optimistic, just disapponted we have to wait when it appeared not too long ago that everything at MW was at hand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply