Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Message: Great work PRB plus drilling the West Property in 8 days!!

I am not sure when geophysical work will begin at Victory. It is my understanding that the drill is currently at MW and set to go. The normal drill cycle for the crew is 20 days of work and then 10 days off. They have this drill rig contracted for the entire summer season and rest assured it wont sit idle during the crews 20 day work cycle. When MW is concluded, I would assume they would go right back to Victory if the advanded geophycial work is concluded. Or, they could also move it to Tamarack which was also planned to be drilled in the summer program. Or, if they find good results at MW, perhaps continue to drill there. They will have 20 days of drilling commencing 7/7 with this crew's cycle. Then 10 days off for the crew and then 20 more days of drilling. DP will make the decision to drill and where depending on where logistics, best bang for the buck, etc dictate. He'll be looking out for everyones best interests.

I agree, it could be a very exciting summer. Cant wait to see lab results from Victoyr and visuals & then labs from MW.

profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply