Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Re: Sunnybrook-stranger

in response to by
posted on Sep 18, 2008 07:47AM

Hi Stranger,

Although I don't post here often I am a shareholder. Also have not,bmk,spq,tme.

I keep thinking back to the talks with Noront and the "fighting" attitude afterward.

Why probe? Noront has the most experience and there is a reason for the talks and the hostility that followed.

We have something here. I was on vacation when the first few holes came up with nothing and came home to a not so attractive share price. Why would I sell at the crazy number I came home to.

If you take a look at a 5 year chart the current price is at it's lowest point in 5 YEARS!. So, the land they have at McFaulds has no value????It does to me and I am sure Noront and many others.

They have proven they have mineralization. I have re-read the following many many times. I bought more today. Look at a 5 year chart. Read the below again and ask yourself if you feel the land at Mcfaulds has no value. Probe doesn't feel this way. We see this with VTEM survey and the upcoming fall drilling.

The recently completed VTEM airborne survey was flown as a follow-up to the previous diamond drilling program where 30m of sulphide-mineralized ultramafic intrusive rock was intersected in diamond drill hole V08-27. The intersection occurred at the end of a discrete airborne anomaly that can be traced for at least 300m on the property. Assay results from Victory drilling contained anomalous values of nickel, copper and platinum group elements (PGE), with highs of 0.2% combined Ni and Cu and 0.21g/t combined Pt-Pd. Owing to depth limitations of previous airborne data acquired over the area, the VTEM survey was contracted to provide a greater degree of accuracy for proposed fall drilling.

The discovery of anomalous values of nickel, copper and PGE in sulphide mineralized rocks is considered to be a significant turning point in exploration on the Victory project. The mineralization represents a potential nickel-bearing system over 30km from the Eagle One discovery in a separate volcanic belt. Although removed from the original discovery, the geological setting is similar, with the ultramafic rocks occurring at the outer contact of the volcanic belt. The importance of the Victory ultramafic in describing a more regional potential to nickel mineralized systems in the McFauld's Lake area is significant, and management believes that further discoveries are possible in similar settings

New Message
Please login to post a reply