Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Jun 02, 2009 03:12PM
Jun 02, 2009 04:33PM

It was not just yourself as my holdings almost left out of my hands till I found out it took over 6 months to settle the ownership issue with Noront. Till then, I would guess David was not able to proceed with drilling program under the uncertainty of property rights.

So far (since May 20/09), I believe the Company is heading in the right direction. Drilling program in all three projects, which will be announced within a week ... Good riddance of Mantis and taking a real agressive action on the Tamarack property.. again on the Victory property. I heard the field work is not a pre-requisite to announcing the drilling program and the first technical committee meeting with Noront was held in the last week.. not sure in this week.

Yet, nobody knows what would be the eventual outcome of the forthcoming drilling.. But I do believe Big Daddy, Black Thor, Blackbird were proven to have Chromite deposits within proximity of the jv claim block. Chance to discover a new Chromite deposit is too high to be ignored... Cu-Ni, PGM, Vanadium... maybe a new Kimberlite pipe that holds macro diamonds.....as a bonus

New Message
Please login to post a reply