Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Drilling update

posted on Jul 19, 2009 03:31PM

I am hoping that we get a news release with update on the current drilling this upcoming week. It is my understanding the David P would be drilling the PRB/NOT JV land to the west of Freewest initially. This drilling would be primarily for chromite, but if anything else shows up it would be icing on cake. When this drilling is completed, then I am hoping that the PRB/NOT JV land about 400-450 meters to the north and NW of Eagle 1 is next.

A news release may (or may not) shed more light on recent run up of NOT and PRB share price.

Hopefully, we also get some word on the JV with West Timmins. This JV land is in close proximity to West Timmins recent significant gold discovery, and it is my understanding that West Timmins needed to let PRB know if they were going to renew the JV several days ago. I believe West Timmons needed to commit to drilling or give PRB some type of consideration (money,shares,etc.) or the JV is cancelled and PRB gets this land back. Maybe some of you guys can correct if I am wrong on the West Timmons JV, but that is my understanding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply