Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Sorry to have missed the intended focus of your question. I was looking at it more in terms of time impediments. I am very optimistic for chromite results from this drill program. This drilling was right in the middle of a known chromite belt, so I'm hoping for the best. On the other hand, a miss would be a tremendous downer. The wait has been tough. There are no guarantees, but I am hopeful. This NR will only be an update. Assay results are still 3-6 weeks off. but it could provide some valuable clues going forward. I am also hoping for news on next drill target as well as update on JV with West Timmins.

If we dont get the NR of drill update by Thursday, then we will most likely have to wait until Monday as its doubtful they would release any news on Friday. Any positive news in the current market environment should help SP. One thing that concerns me though is that the market seems to pay little attention to chromite lately. Much attention to nickel. It might help if the next target focuses on a nickel find.

I appreciate your frequent posts with insightful analysis and company updates. They are appreciated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply