Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Shooter, you comments pretty much coincide with what I have been hearing. It is great to prove up chromite, and if they have a nice hit from current drill program it should help the SP. But I sure hope that PRB decides to eventually do some drilling more focused on nickel, preferably in the area just to north of Eagle 1.

The NOT rise in SP seems to be based on nickel. In todays market, for whatever reason, it seems that nickel is in the forefront and chromite in the back seat as far as affact on SP. NOT's latest corporate presentation on their website dated 7/16/09 on page 25 says that "new reports indicate the current discovery (i.e., known nickel resource at Eagle 1, which is now around 3 million ton) will potentially triple in size." and that they are "awaiting assay results". They say the area needs to show 10 million tons to make a mine economically viable. A trpiling of resource would get them to 9 million which is getting close.

When NOT releases their pending assays and if they actually do show that the nickel resource around Eagle 1 is tripled, then I think NOT will go a lot higher. Now this is just my wishful thinking, but it would be really great if at about the same time NOT releases assay results, that PRB announces that they intend to drill the PRB/NOT JV property 400 meters north of Eagle 1. If that were to happen in this order, then I think we would see PRB make some very significant SP gains. PRB has the potential to go up much faster that NOT or the other area players as comparatively they have so fewer shares outstanding which offers so much more leverage when some positive developments occur.

Just my HO. Patiently waiting for PRB drill update, hopefully Monday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply