Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Profitz,

I'm holding both RPB and NOT shares as you've seen a number of posts from myself on NOT's forum. As somebody said, it is quite true that PRB is piggy-backing on NOT's ride. In the case of NOT, we are waiting for the compilation of the hole 49 assay results, upon compilation, Noront will have to report assay results probably combined with visuals from hole 50 and 51. Drilling the hole 50 was near completion as of July 6th. If it shows high-grade nickel, as expected, on all of 3 holes, the stock will go to the moon pulling sp up on FNC and PRB to a lesser extent. Clarus has accumulated 3.3 million shares from July 15th (A meeting held between NOT and Clarus) to Thursday this week.

PRB, on the other hand, appears to be holding very interesting results and the news is around the corner. NR, as I heard, was approved by BOD and waiting for reply from Noront. It will be out shortly. My thoughts are as follows:

1) Chromite finding is given, IMO. I wouldn't attempt to elaborate why I say this. Once the assay results are received from the lab and proven to be economical, further drilling will continue as part of Phase II program.

2) There is something more than chromite. As rosehill said "very very very interesting cores". The response from I received was "It was out of context" without denial to the validation question. It might be other than chromite and Ni-Cu-PGE minerals.

3) Because of strong MMI reading near Eagle One, Probes would like to include deep-down drilling in McFauld West project bring tech staff from Noront in the Phase II exploration program. Eagle One Ni-Cu project is having a spotlight for the present time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply