Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Reviewing the Forbes Article

posted on Dec 02, 2009 01:39PM

I was reviewing the Forbes article. Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks like PRB could have gotten some more mention, but for lack of a specific reference, didnt.

Below is a paragraph from the article that I copy/pasted:

"Subsequent drilling has uncovered 100 meters or more of 30% chromite, easily mined by removing the top layers of soil and rock. Since four countries--South Africa, Kazakhstan, Finland and Turkey--now control 80% of the world's chromite supplies, Cliffs says the Ontario mines will have "a distinct competitive freight advantage over producers in other parts of the world.""

My apologies if I am looking at this incorrectly, but doesnt this "subsequent drilling" refer to the recent drilling assays released by PRB from the PRB/NOT JV. Didnt they have roughly 100 meters of more than 30% chromite and it was near surface.

If I am analysing this correctly, and at this point, I think I am, then the article could have more accurately been written in this way: Subsequent drilling, undertaken by Probe Mines on a Probe Mines/Noront joint venture claim near FWR land, has uncovered 100 meters . . . . . . . .

Now, wouldnt that have been nice. I am not 100% sure on this, so would appreciate any feedback if others also think that the "subsequent drilling" reference refers to drilling recently done by PRB.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply