Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I posted this on NOT board, posting here too.

posted on Feb 06, 2010 02:56PM

Edgy, you wrote:

"I still think that there is a few cents of down side left for Noront's sp if this native issue continues. $1 spike up when resolved and settling at 50 cents up, imo. Additional good news immediately after the settlement could add another 50 cents."

I am thinking that one potential source of additional good news is if PRB decides to drill north of Eagle for nickel. This is PRB/NOT JV land at 50/50. PRB did geophysical surveys and MMI soil tests back in late 2007 which came back positive for nickel. They drilled there in 2008 but didnt find much. There is speculation that they didnt drill deep enough to prove out what the MMI was indicating. They and NOT have done additional geophysical research since then which is currently being analyzed, but still no final decision on drilling. I am thinking that they wont drill there (NOT wont agree to it) unless they are pretty confident of good results. Thus, I am hopeful that just an announcement of drilling this PRB/NOT JV land north of eagle may provide a nice pop for both stocks. Then, if they hit nickel, then I see both stocks taking off to new highs.

I agree that it would be great to see the FN issues resolved and then some followup good news. This is one possiblity.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply