Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

great post profitz!!The top right grey area with the yellow star in it , is where explore resources has drilled. We are in the middle of EXS and lsg property. If EXS results are good, when they come out very soon, we got a ace in the hole!! The info I got says that LSG drilled three holes,(not on priority targets) and there are still no results released to us yet. The j/v does expire june 30, and to date I dont think LSG is anywhere near the million they have to spend to retain the j/v option agreement. The alteration area circled on the map is probes main target there on the sw claims.I cant get any position on EXS current drilling just east of our ne claims. I m still working on it and I think its real interesting to know that we border with EXS claims.Like profitz said,if EXS has good results, it will force LSG to drill to meet their commitment.It would be better if LSG gave up the option but I dont think this is going to happen,there is most likely big potential here!!! Anyways, this is turning into a real hot place and its too bad our hands are tied at the moment.As for our macfaulds lake properties,this will get the deep drilling this year, we need to find out if the nickle does run on to our property like a couple rof companies think.We have 4 mill in the bank,plus we get some royalties from another venture.Exploration is also anticipated on our other 2 properties(tamarack and victory) this year.The recent increase buy in by pintree speaks alot by itself. We have a whole lot going for us this year we just got to have a little more patience for things to fall into place.With our small market cap and some good news, we are soaring.

New Message
Please login to post a reply