Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Hoov did an onsite visit to Eagle's Nest and did a great report of his visit on NOT's agoracom site. He asked if anyone had questions. I posted a question on NOT's site and am posting it here as well as I'm thinking that most PRB shareholders would be interested in his reply. I am hopeful that he will. Here is the post:

"Hoov, thanks for the great report. It is appreciated. I also would like to respectfully ask a question. It is about the drill at AT-12 that may apparently soon be available to someone else.

NOT has a 50/50 JV with PRB on land just north of Eagle Nest. PRB is currently the operator, until March 2011 at which time NOT will be the operator for 2 years. PRB has indicated that they plan on deep drilling in search of nickel on this PRB/NOT claim that is only 400-500 meters north of Eagles Nest. It is my understanding that PRB needs to get a drill (I believe a deep drill) before they can proceed. I had heard previously that PRB was hoping to use one of NOT's drills. If PRB hits nickel, NOT will substantially benefit. Since NOT has a very significant stake in the drilling results for nickel on this JV land that is so close to Eagle Nest, I was wondering if there was any mention on your trip about NOT possibly letting PRB use one of their drills.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts."

If PRB were to drill and hit substantial nickel north of Eagle, it would certainly substantially benefit NOT. But it would also send PRB sp through the roof. Still waiting patiently for some official word on when drilling north of eagle will commence.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply