Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

"Thankfully, we are not totally ROF dependant for news (unlike our NOT friends, who continue to be disappointed.)". Brutus I agree totally. We do have a lot going on in ROF, but a lot going on outside ROF too.

I posted this on NOT board yesterday.

http://agoracom.com/ir/Noront/forums/discussion/topics/431461-upcoming-events-should-help-not-sp/messages/1411929#message

Most of it is material I already posted here. Tried to encourage our NOT friends that IMHO good news is on the way and PRB might just help them out a lot. Although NOT stands to go up with near term upcoming events such as pending 43-101 and expected drilling north of Eagle, PRB stands to gain even more. This is because PRB only has 36 million shares outstadning compared to NOT which has over 180 million.

Plus, as you mentioned, PRB has holdings outside ROF and IMHO any of them could light a spark in PRB sp at any time. This is in addition to the JV things going on.

If anyone has additional funds (for example, from CLF buyout of SPQ) looking for a home, the best two plays right now in my estimation are PRB and NOT. NOT should certainly benefit from upcoming 43-101 and drill plans north of eagle. But IMHO, due to outstanding share differential between the two, PRB is leveraged much better and will go up % wise much more. Add the potential outside ROF and it looks better still.

I see very exciting times for PRB shareholders before end of summer.

Good luck to all.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply