Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

'Blackcreek looks to be roughly 1/4 the tonnage of Big Daddy'

Appreciate the comparison for the initial 43-101, Notster. Let's see, SPQ controlled roughly 1/4 the tonnage of Big Daddy. They were taken out by CLF for C125 million. If one thinks that CLF will be interested in BC and if we can use this as an initial point of refercne comparison, then I'd say it looks pretty darn good to me. And PRB now owns 100% with only a little over 41 million outstanding shares. Go get a calculator, divide it out and it looks to be quite a bit higher than where sp currenlty is. And I can pretty much assure you that the tonnage wont be going any lower, this is a baseline amount. Will it go higher? Most likely. Probably a lot higher.

I guees I just dont get the market reaction to this news thus far. I need to check some things out and dont have time tonight. But I think we need to keep in mind that this is the initial estimate, and a very nice one at that. The deposit is open at depth and strike. Initial estimate is based on drilling to 175 ft and they will drill to 400 ft soon and update the initial 43-101. The grade (just over 40%) in the 43-101 is actually higher than the initial drill results showed. I thought it was great news but obviously, today anyway, market hasnt recognized it as such. Maybe some folks were hoping for a quick buyout and bailed when it didnt materialize, who knows. Lets wait and see what plays out in the next few days/weeks. This IMHO is an extremely undervalued situation based on this 43-101 alone.

Plus, dont forget about upcoming results from Cree Lake and Borden Lake, NSR news and West Timmons (LSG) option. I still like PRB a lot.

Good luck to all.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply