Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

It was nice to get the drilling update on BC last week. We now await assay results and then shortly thereafter, the updated 43-101.

I thought that the drilling update was great. Lets see, the strike length is increased by 58% and strike depth increased by 83%. We already had 8.44 mil tons (measured, indicated and inferred) from the initial 43-101. Again, SPQ got $125 million from CLF for approx 10 mill tons. If PRB were to get $125 mil for 10 mil tons, it puts us at just under $3. An added plus is that this resource is very close to surface, on the highest ground in the area, and very high grade. One area is only 4m from surface, which gives BC great potential for open pit mining.

How much will Black Creek increase to when updated? No one knows for sure, but if strike length and depth are increased by such significant percentages, what are the chances that the tonnage will in turn go up significantly. If you think that the tonnage will only go up by only 1.5 mil tons, then (if you agree with the SPQ comparable) we are at approx. $3 per share. If you think the tonnage will exceed 10 million, then our sp should go up proportionately higher.

There are no guarantees, but it apears to me that PRB is on the threshold of something very big happening in near term and I dont want to miss it. What I just dont undertand is why in the world would anyone be selling there shares at these levels. At the same time, I dont understand why retail and institutions are not all over this stock like flies on fresh you know what. But then again, maybe I am missing something. It was nice to see sp have some steady gains this week. Lets see what unfolds in the coming weeks. I think there is a lot more to go.

Also, dont forget that PRB has other irons in fire as well. Any of them could affect sp significantly independent of the upcoming BC events.

I continue to like PRB a lot. 2010 could well be the year that PRB gets to the next level.

Good luck to all.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply