Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

It appears to me that things/events are falling into place quite nicely. SP holding nicely in 1.35-1.40 range, but imo still very undervalued. Lets see, we got some outstanding assays from borden lake. Got word that the BC chrome assays are back from the lab and have been sent to Micon. We've been told that the updated 43-101 should be out by end of November. I am of opinion that updated 43-101 will be the main driver of further upward sp, but in this ever changing evnivronment, anything is possible at any time.

Brutus, that was a very nice find you had on the PRB website. A new tab entitled "Analyst coverage" and coming soon. Thanks for sharing. You never know, something like this could be in the works. If we get analysts coverage, that opens up the possiblity of a whole new round of buying from new investors. The great thing about PRB is that there are so few shares outstanding. Any kind of spark that creates buying interest should raise sp significatly and quickly. That's what happens when a company is undervalued and has a low float.

I'm thinking that the upcoming 43-101 will certainly be a spark to move the sp quickly. (As I've said many times before, I feel that we are worth just under $3 right now based on the BC Chrome alone. The updated 43-101 should increase that value a lot.) But certainly, there could be any number of other things that could ignite sp as well. Things such as NSR royalty news, or West Timmins news. Now we can possibly add a possible analyst report to the mix. There has been talk on the board about potential for spin off of gold assets vs BC chrome. Maybe some news of that nature too. Plus you never know what is going on behind the scenes. There just might be something out there that will take everyone by surprsie.

I still say that PRB has a lot going for it. You can all do what you need to do if you own shares. All I can say is I wont be selling yet. IMO, there are just too many positve things about to break in near term and no way do I want to be caught selling too soon. Many thanks to Dave for taking the company in this direction. His strategy is certainly paying off. Not many other ROF companies in this postion. There are certainly no guarantees, but I think the best is still yet to come.

Good luck to all

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply