Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Hey Roadrunner, Ok, I'll take a shot at your invitation. But I've learned, though, not to make sp predictions, just talk about it in generalities and comparisons.

2010 was a great year for PRB and I feel that 2011 will be even better. I have to admit though, that I was somewhat disappointed with BC's recent 43-101 at 10 million tons chromite. I was hoping for 12-15 million ton range. If that would have happened, we would be in a lot better shape with respect to sp. But that one dry hole really had a significant impact on what Micon could classify as inferred from the main deposit. But hey, you live with the cards you are dealt, there are no guarantees. Dave has the choice to re-drill that hole closer to main deposit, or try and work out a deal with what he has. Looks like we are worth at least $3 with current 43-101. I have no idea if Dave has had any preliminary discussions with CLF, but I sure hope that the sale of that asset can be completed sooner rather than later. I'm sure Dave will make the right decisions. He has quite a pretty good track record of making good decisions on behalf of shareholders.

Then there is Borden Lake. This could easily be worth more than BC. Initial assays are just around the corner. $3 for BC, plus $3+ for BL in 2011 sounds great to me. I'm not saying it will happen. As I always say, there are no guarantees, but I think the chances are good. Then there is the NSR and LSG. These are lower on the list, but could be wild cards and add value as well.

I own PRB, NOT and FNC. I like PRB the most. Low float, great, diversified properties, many things about to unfold in near term, great management. If were a betting person, I would wager that the possibilities of PRB tripling in price, even from present sp of 1.62, is greater than the probablily of tripling of either NOT or FNC from their current sp.

I am very optimistic about prospects for PRB in 2011. No stock goes straight up and there will most likely be disappointments somewhere along the way and things almost always take longer than what we hope for. I still like PRB a lot.

Good luck to all.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply