Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I think that the latest CLF ROF chromite update is super news for PRB. Fantomas, I agree wtih you completely. As CLF continues to make plans to go forward with its proposed chromite mine in ROF, it appears that what PRB has is an excellent fit for what they will want. BC is very high grade, close to surface for open pit low cost extraction, and highest ground in area (they need high gound if they want to build anything in the area as most of the ground CLF currently controls in the area is practically almost all under water.) Plus, if CLF doesnt purchase BC, then they cant mine any of their own ore within 60 meters of the boundary. As far as I am concerned, the table is set, we just need to wait for things to unfold.

Any news on a CLF/PRB agreement, (or on any of several other fronts such as NSR, LSG, Borden Lake, etc) can get PRB's sp lifted off significantly at any time. I have no idea on the exact timing, if it will be next week or next month. But I am very confident that at some point, things will unfold, news will break, and sp will get its spark for that lift-off. I have every intention of sticking around until that time comes.

IMO, PRB is way undervalued. I am very optimistic that shareholders will be well rewarded.

Good Luck to all.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply