Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I remember there was a time when LSG shares were not going anywhere.They only had a deposit that contained a little over one million ounces of gold with a grade no more than 2 grams on not too shallow grounds.Then came West Timmins Gold as JV and they discovered deep high grade gold on one spot near PRb,s alteration zone.They quickly moved in to consolidate a merger with West Timmins and soon they found very impressive high grade gold everywhere on previously West Timmins grounds and their market cap is at over one and a half billions now.

Even though LSG would like to send the message to PRB that they are too preoccupied with their own prospects to deal with our property right now and that the alteration zone may just be cow pasture,they did not offer to return the property to the company as many other companies do on optioned lands nor did they wish to share vital data to their partner-----like Mantis minerals did on Tamarek.So what are they really up to ?Do they want to merge with PRB as well so that they can take Borden and Cree and the goldex royalty to creat a major gold mining company?Not too far fetch an idea in my book especially when one looks at the refarious trading activities for the past few months.Could it be an an ongoing effort on LSG,s part to accumulate as well as to suppress PRB shares in order to provide their window of opportunity?

It,s all speculations on my part and I am sure that Dave already knows what they are up to if there,s any truth in this judging from the secrecy that he insisted on during the claims staking process on Borden.The good thing is-if one looks at the Borden claims map,one can easily see that the company already has a tight control on most of the prospective gold trend and even Rec resources(though they got in fairly early) had to stake their claims outside of the trend.The last thing the company wants is to have LSG staking claims next to ours in Borden.

I ask for opinions from our board members here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply