Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I for one was severely pissed off watching the orchestration of the last 3 months.

BMO was hitting stink bids for the last few months, Anon ( whoever this is ) has cleaned out a big percentage of our market cap in the last few months. Then we we hit this low and we announce a PP way above what we actually need financially right now. My first thoughts were not very nice to say the least.

Now that it is said and done I am willing to sit back for a short while and see what unfolds.

The fact that Dave has done nothing but positives for the company should allow some patience for us to see what he is up to.

Who knows what the hell he is up to raising 40 mil, but I will watch this and hope to say that my anger was misplaced. We have all been diluted quite substantially and can only hope that this was part of a bigger plan.

A quick double would alleviate that pain.

I can't imagine that Dave has operated so frugally and wisely for all of these years to suddenly come down with a moment of insanity which screws all of his loyal shareholders.

I think we need to take a collective deep breath and see how this plays out over the next month or two.

Comments?

New Message
Please login to post a reply