Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Great Post Old Joe:

Having done some reasearch, I find none of the prinicipals to be or have been involved in any previous nefarious activity.

I already looked into this.

I will take your former part of the post as the focus and not the latter.

I agree that is PP is a complete game changer. its a huge move that has hopefully been well thought out. I'm sure the findings of the last half year or so have drastically changed the focus of the company. There are many unknowns to the large percentage here.

I invest in juniors because of the chance of hitting a game changer, Did we find one here, even though we all got in because of the ROF?

I am surely willing to let my cash sit here for a short while to confirm what I think is happening here. BC should still make some money some day as well as our other irons in the fire that are proven and not speculative.

Most good scams would have played out long before this. BMO is not that easily tricked and given the market/finances of the day would not jump in head first without the expectation of success.

If me and my money part ways because of this then I will re evaluate my intelligence at the nearest mental health clinic.

I'm fairly, albeit carefully optomistic that we have a major play in the works.

The fact that the last three months scared many investors away, may be a distant memory in the not to distant future. 3 months of pain may be well worth it in the end.

The bonus here is that we will know sooner than later as to our fate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply