Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

i know we have a shareholders rights plan but that doesnt make it impossible for a big gold producer to take out probe. i find it strange that no one has tried to do this. with 25 million in cash on the books and a chromite deposit that could be sold at 50% discount of 60 million the rest of probe's assets would basically be free. with the price of gold at an all time high these mid to large cap gold producers have got to be swimming in cash. so is there no one interested in the borden lake, lsg, goldex royalty and cree lake assets. i realize that the pitcure is still unclear but probe has to be on someone's radar if the drill results in june are good to great. don't get me wrong i am not looking to sell at 2 dollars cause i think the potential is much greater depending on the core results but i just think it is strange that we are not hearing any rumblings of someone kicking the tires. i would still like an explanation of why we need an additional 25 -40 million pp. my feeling is that probe is going to try to become a producer at borden lake and 2 months ago the results made it clear that borden was going to become a producing mine. how much does it cost to set up a mine in an established mining community?

New Message
Please login to post a reply