Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

what i want as a shareholder is for the value of borden lake and the chromite to be reflected in the share price at the same time. when probe ran up to 2.37 this was caused by the newly established chromite resource being the subject of a buyout by cliffs. at this time borden wasnt a factor. when a buyout didnt happen the shareprice retreated to low dollar amount. now the sp is being driven up by the upcoming 43-101 for borden lake. in the next 6 months the true value of borden lake will be established. right now in my opinion the 60-120 million dollar value of the chromite is not in the sp. if infastructure is put in place this could allow probe to mine and ship the chromite to anyone they can sell it to. this would mean the 60-120 million dollar value would be greatly increased. the value of both these properties is not speculation. there are industry standards to determine the market value of both these properties. what i want in is borden lake + chromite= share price. the other properties are going to take some time to become a factor. right now the share price does not reflect the value of probe. for me to guess on this value would be just that a guess. time will reveal the true value and all the manipulation and shorting will not stop this from happening. holding for my payday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply