Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Interesting, Probe share price fell 7.5% just yesterday, easily down about 60% from this date in Feb and it is within pennies of its 52 week low. Anybody other than me hurting big?

Fantomas, given this circumstance and with respect to you, I am surprised that you withdrew the posting. I did not see it and know nothing of its content, but I am bowled over by 'not meant for the public'. Public can only mean retail shareholder, we are the public. So who was this mail for: insiders, funds, friends, shorters, those manipulating the sp and hurting me?

Is our CEO and mgmt complicit in what is happening? This makes them awful suspect, imo. I would like to be apprised of the mail's content, distribution and its intent. I certianly hope that IR is monitoring here closely as PRB needs to show you the same level of respect you showed them. They do that by ensuring the Letter of Explaination from our CEO is published in very short order. Dave, making it your first priority Monday is the respect owed Fantomas.

Failing that, will some one share?

New Message
Please login to post a reply