Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Message: Probe Mines Appoints Gordon McCreary to Its Board of Directors and Retains BBA

Haven't posted for a while, but read posts very frequently and try to stay current. I also view this as a positive PR with hopes of it helping share price come back from the tank.

What I noticed about Gordon MaCreary's record with great interest was that he was past president of a royalty mineral company that merged with IAMGOLD. ("he served as President and CEO of Repadre Capital Corp, a mineral royalty company which eventually merged with IAMGOLD Corporation.")

This struck me as particularly interesting for two reasons. The first is that he navigated a company through the M&A process with IAMGOLD. So it appears he has direct experience with M&A and possibly direct connections with IAMGOLD. Of course, IAMGOLD is in process of M&A with Trelauney. If IAMGOLD, or another major ends up having an interest in acquiring PRB at some future point (for fulll, fair value), his experience and connections could potentially be very useful.

Second, as past president of a mining royalty company, you would think his knowledge and connections in the industry would be most helpful to PRB if they decide to monetize an asset, such as their 5% NSR with Agnico.

Just some more thoughts on the matter.

profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply