Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Aug 23, 2012 10:48AM
Aug 23, 2012 11:21AM

Hi all,

Been a while and I have tried to stay off the boards as not really too much to add.

You can also add we will probably see some kind of jump in SP with:

- Gold over 2k/oz (may happen after the Fed news release about QE)

- This is still a seasonal stock so the coming of October (which can't come soon enough)

- Updated Metalurgy

- As discussed better promotion and networking of our company (still hoping our new BOD gun can help with that. But probably to early to tell as of yet..I'll reserve judgement for now).

Agree with all other statements but right now we are a fish trying to swim upstream. Down market, industry being shorted, and off-season (remember at this point last year we were at or around $1.00. And the great initial 43-101 in August last year really did nothing for the SP. I agree we are at a lower SP than where we should be but what are you going to do. New good news is not changing things...I have said all along better promotion will, be not significantly in the summer months.

Last year was all about bad timing. 43-101's to early in the season, updated 43-101s a month after PDAC. I like the fact that all our big news releases seem to be in October or later of this year. We should get the maximum effect of the news as again this is a seasonal play (sell in may...)

Buy more or don't buy more..I think your a fool to sell at these prices unless you have to. Sit back, fire up the bbq, crack open a beer or a bottle of wine, and enjoy the last few weeks of summer. Lets just hope all the factors that we discussed play out in our favour with some good news on the PEA (the biggest single piece of news that will effect the SP this year).

New Message
Please login to post a reply