Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Invite some news crews to Borden Lake. I have an interest in the 16-1 Mine in Alleghany, California. The high grade mine is in a remote area about an hour north of Nevada City and Grass Valley home of some historic past producing gold mines. The president has a knack of getting their story on television one way or the other and in magazines and newspapers. I believe even National Geographic has done a report on the mine.

I feel the Borden Lake story is worthy of expanded discussion and coverage. It seems the creative process to get this ball rolling seems to be restrained for one reason or the other. Efforts have been made by Dave but who else is supporting him with results? Personally from my perspective, it appears that some board posters should be running the company and the folks in charge, with the exception of Dave, need to get serious about protecting the share price with some good old-fashioned creative thinking. If they reach a point in time with a discovery from the thought process then then hire a professional to work it out. But then again, how do you politely put a fire under the hired hands with stock who just want to remain sleeping?

New Message
Please login to post a reply