Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Great posts overall here and once again Mark I do love reading your input and research. No doubt that you do your homework prior to posting.

I personally have a 7-8 dollar SP on this company as well (realistically more of a take over price) considering what we have, compared to the price of those who have been taken over this year (though some people I'm sure would argue differently).

But I do disagree with you that I still don't see a take over this year. As I posted in the spring and I still standby those same beliefs this fall, we will not have any takeovers (hostile or freindly) until the PEA is released. I would be suprised if we are still around 12 months after the updated 43-101's and a good/excellent PEA comes out by or before Feb 2013.

But again love the timing of the companies news releases coming up and if our SP is sitting between 2-3 dollars prior to the big news next year, 4-5 dollars would be well with in reach, and a 7-8 take over I'm sure next year would put a smile on most of our faces.

Its been a great three weeks and lets hope more news comes out next week prior to the agm. Again, looking for that 2-3 dollar SP by the new year (prior to the big news).

And for those who think we are presently catching the market manipulators who shorted us this spring and are "sticking it to them" stop drinking the kool-aid and put your glasses down now, your last call for the night is being made here. Those guys are long gone and have made their money (look at the short numbers from May to August - unfortunately they are smarter than us and make it both ways - just look at our freinds on the other boards i.e. space cowboy who are now bullish). Beleive me there is nothing more I would like to do than celebrate sticking it to them after the last 6 months we have had to deal with. We may be lucky to catch a couple of "late to the party fools".

But this is still a great story, great management team (Dave), great micros and macros, and a great story. We should do very well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply