Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Mark, your post says: "I think this first came to light at least 2 years ago, after the initial pre-feasibility study by CLF.

Yes this is old information and it's in CLF mine plan for BT. There is a diagram for it. But what about the KWG (with CLF in tow) for BD which is quite recent and contains KWG game plan for BD as indicated in a picture (go to AGORACOM site for KWG, scroll down to see the Photo Gallery...link provided in my previous post)? Why KWG decided to dump waste rock on our property? I presume Dave and PRB BoD knew about this as well?

I have sent a note to KWG asking for explanation/confirmation but have not received any reply yet. Normally, KWG IR is very snappy with answers for simple questions. May be this it not a simple question?

Mark, if you have a chance, perhaps you could pose this recent KWG game plan to Dave for his answer.

IMO, BC is worth a lot more than just the 10M tonnes of chromite. CLF is essentially "landlocked" and it would need a transport corridor to bring the ore out (Please, not another easement application!). CLF may scream that it's being taken hostage. But there is an easy way out, just TO that piece of property from us, for a reasonable price.

It's time to spin this off to create a chromite company... and a pure gold play to make Borden a bit more easily understood/and better valuated by the markets.

Cheers,

goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply