Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I know sometimes I can be very straight talking (so I hope I don't offend anyone here) but lets all focus on why were posting on this site. To discuss Probe Mines and the great week(s) we have had (even though I know we are all limited in discussion as we wait for upcoming news that is well over due).

I would like to join in with others here as well to wish all the best to those in the NE States that have gone through hell this week. Like others on this board my heart goes out to all who live in that area whether on this board or not. Its a terrible tragedy and unites us all. A topic not related to probe but definitely worth posting on. If it is within your means to donate to help our freinds out in that area I strongly recommend you do.

With full disclosure, I do have my under grad in political science (which tells you I'm not that bright), and I do understand the significance of this election. But really guys, lets take our cheers, our pom poms, and our mini skirts to CNN, FOX News, or a million other politcal sites (depending on your "side") and post there about who you want to be the next president. I'm really not that interested as I'm sure most aren't on here. I have my opinion as well but wont share it as it really has nothing to do with Probe. In fact I think for the first time in a long time we may actually have a better crop of federal politicians here in Canada. Thats actually pretty scary.

Atleast for all ElPrimero's conspiracy posts on banksters, the fed, and manipulators (which some are way out there), they have to do with the macros that effect our stock and the market environment in which we trade in. No knock ElPrimero, don't always agree with your posts but I see where your coming from and I have read enough to know your a very intelligent guy.

All the best this weekend and hoping for great news next week (and I'm not talking about who win the presidency).

New Message
Please login to post a reply