Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Hi all,

Its been a long time since I was last on, work and the holidays were far more hectic than normal.

Firstly, I would like to thank the management team at PRB for the way they have developed Borden while quietly aquiring all the relevant surrounding land holdings this fall. Also, they seemed to have learned from last year and are more strategically releasing news.

We seem to keep ramming our heads on the 2.30 resistance over the last couple of months. But the good news is with recent trade volumes Im pretty sure we will find all the shorts have now covered which means the timing is perfect to start releasing our best news. Were no longer a salmon swimming upstream.

We probably will require news to surpass the 2.30 mark and instead of the rush to release the updated 43-101's, a good metallurgy result this week should do the job. Once we get through 2.30 the next resistance is 2.85. What a perfect time (next week maybe) to then release the updated 43-101's.

I beleive we are weeks away (or less) from surpassing the 3.00 mark. But with all those warrants at 2.70, I'm sure our freinds "the shorts" will find their ways back into the equation.

Just a few ideas of how i think things should play out

New Message
Please login to post a reply