Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I think many of you are over thinking the situation on this board.

We probably wont surpass 1.40 until September as the "seasonality factor" is back in play now like it has been year in and year out for the past few years. The sharp decline in gold just forced us down to these levels a little earlier than normal.

Really not much will get us out of these levels as all the real players seem to walk away from mining stocks and don't look back at us till August or September. Possibly a big hit of high grade gold in a new area, sale of BC, etc. could help but all of these scenarios are unlikey over the next couple of months. Sit it back, relax, and dont bother with Probe this summer as it will drive you crazy to wonder why we are at these levels.

Also, as I said last year with many doubting me and will say again this year I seriously do not beleive that there will be a takeover of Probe Mines prior to the release of a PEA. There are too many other cheap competitors like T.RR who are much farther along in the process that should be taken out prior to Probe at these levels with less risk (PEA and feasability under their belt - much less risk to a major in a risk adverse setting right now).

I would love to see the SP where we beleive it should be but lets hope for a big fall 2013 and winter 2014 to get us to new highs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply