Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I think either of you could be right depending on the news that PRB puts out over the next year. Those of us that have owned PRB over the last few years have seen the exact scenario Fantomas sets forth, with the exact same bed partners. And they manipulated the price with excellent news reports, even using them as ammo to delude retail investors (which is why so many good news reports were met with poor share price impact). However, if something really big is brewing, then their naked shorts won't be able to contain massive buying. If you think it will happen again, and it very well may, then ride out this short ride to 2 bucks and start shorting it yourself when you see good news met with anonymous selling 100 shares a thousand times. If you see news too strong to contain and a truer valuation with the release of future news, then hold tight. You can make money no matter what happens. Just make the right bet at the right time. You just have to know the score. I'm too stupid to figure that out; and I think something pretty big is brewing up there. So I'm just gonna stay long and strong until I'm given a fundamental reason to sell. The one thing we haven't seen is a change in fundamentals.

New Message
Please login to post a reply