Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Agree with you Bob. The answer (AEM), ....to the questions I posed on Apr 18th (repeated below), AEM. Further food for thought, don' you think? Peter Attachment: apr 18/13 post:Canacord Genuit posted on Apr 18, 13 01:26PM Use the IP Check tool [?] Two-thirds of the PRB tsxv shares sold through noon today were executed by C-G. This organization is not one of the 10 houses providing analyst coverage of Probe, all of whom have buy/outperform recomendations at an average sp of approximately $3.50 per share by 2013 year-end. I am trying to fathom the reasoning of C-G in driving down the price of prb. I am looking for informed opinions in this matter. Is it/could it be/........ 1. Prevent the exercising of the apprx. 1.2M $1.35 warrants by tommorrows close, thus depriving Probe of apprx $1.6 of new capital (not to mention the $1.70 warrants also expiring at tommorrow's close.? This is negligable % dilution and would not stop the already funded drilling programs for at least the next 18 months. Why would C-G sell so many shares .....at a loss?? ..... what is the Gain?? 2. Where did C-G get these shares? Is C-G acting for some other entity? Who might that entity be? Is it C-G acting for BMO? What is the motive/benefit? Is this sp destruction activity the foundation of a hostile low-ball takeout offer in the context of the POG takedown last friday? Who might C-G/BMO be acting for? 3. The PEA is purposely delayed (that was good) untill the end of the current 40 hole spring/summer drilling program (.....fall PEA?). This program is widely understood to CONFIRM a very large increase and extended resource in both ounces and tonnage. The section 1800/1900 assays are due in less than two weeks. Why would C-G sell these shares in light of these events? Who benefits from the expiration/ non exercise of all of the $1.70-$1.70 warrants. Probe management wanted the warrant money. 4. Have the (crutial) land aquisition annoucements, as NR-telegraphed by Probe run into difficulty? Are these aquistions in trouble? Is this land aquisition being orchestrated by the hostile takeover entity? 5. Is there enough money for the much expanded and updated (open pit/underground) 43-101 prerequisite to the (Fall?) PEA . Not to mention the drill program. I would very much like to receive informed opinions. I don't understand the sp actions in light of news/impending news. P
New Message
Please login to post a reply