Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Jun 19, 2013 11:08AM
Jun 19, 2013 03:01PM

Greetings Gang -

Well, I've been faithfully reading these posts for several years now. My initial position in our beloved Probe was based upon our ROF opportunity and the swirling Cliffs rumors. Once David sniffed out the real deal at Borden I went "all in" and pulled my hoodie down low to keep under the radar. Today, I decicided to chime in...

Many thanks to all of the regulars who have kept me informed, amused, and believing the entire time. Some of my favorites are Stainless, Stewie, El P, and even our Ooompaloompa when he finally takes a breath and speaks before turning blue again. Many other greats on this Board I'm forgetting to mention, but trust me you are all fantastic.

My 2-cents...Macro, the assault on gold isnt over. They will do everything to break both the price and the spirit of us who know its the only real asset in this crazy world. They have no choice but to do this as they are tied to a fantasy that will end as a financial funeral. Although they will ultimately fail, trends last longer than they should and this one is no exception.

David is the real deal. I had the opportunity to sit across a table from him over lunch and look him in the eye as I asked him questions. His is either sincere, or belongs at the final table at the World Poker Championships.

I believe we have over 10 million ounces in the ground and that future cores will prove this to be the case. I've chosen my avatar to reflect the "Official beer of Probe" Coors (cores) Extra Gold. Our friends in Canada now own our Coors brewery, and Im happy to share a frosty Coors or Molson with each of them upon our ultimate success.

As gold falls for a few more weeks/months, start buying shares with both hands. When your kids have a birthday, start buying physical and shares with both hands. When you chat with a friend after work, mention this gem of a company who is aligning the stars perfectly. When you feel blue, know your not alone. And as a nod to our Boardmate, buy some more. I am doing all of the above. This type of opportunity can change your life.

Message to Dave...light a fire under your marketing guys. Force the "hammock swingers" to add value. Protect all of the retail investors who have backed you for so many years. Keep displaying your Golden Touch. As Jimmy Valvano famously said, "Don't give up...never give up"

-Kingpin

Jun 27, 2013 07:41AM
Jun 27, 2013 08:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply