Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Folks,

I just took a look at how many shares have changed hands since August 12 (a few days before the first of the last two NR's) through today. Over 4 million shares have traded roughly around $2.00 . I would have bet my right nut that, prior to this period, that kind of volume would have moved the SP to the moon. Remember, of the 80 ish million shares issued, greater than 50% is locked up by long term holders (mgt, AEM, Sprott, Maquarie, me, you, and other institutional types). So there are probably less than 40 mio shares left available to be traded in the open market. So more than 10% of that traded in the last two weeks. One would expect that to seismically move the SP up or down dramatically. BUT IT HASN'T.

Possibilities? There was chatter about a big holder liquidating a big block of 1 mio shares over the last few days around $2.00 . OK, if thats true, what about the other 3 mio shares?

Could Sprott or Mac be unloading? Doubt it. Are folks on this board or Stockhouse unloading? Doubt that too. Management/Insider selling? nope.

Well, i'm stumped. I've been a shareholder for a long time and have a fairly lumpy position. I know the company intimately. The fundamentals dictate that the value should be 3 to 4 times greater than where it is today!

So what's going on then? Not sure, but I don't like it. And I smell a rat. My guess is that BL will end up being one of the greatest gold finds in both quantity and quality of the century! AEM, other majors, and maybe even the gov't know this and are not about to let a bunch of retail folks get the benefit.

Our defense? Start calling, writing, texting, e-mailing Dave, Karen, Patrick and whomever else you want at Probe to hear your concerns if you agree with me. LETS GET THEM ON RECORD. For if it is discovered after the fact, that this stock was manipulated by a party looking to wrest it away from retail investors cheaply and under the radar, at least we can offer our documented concerns and conversations with management as eveidence in a legal action.

Spidermonkey

New Message
Please login to post a reply