Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Any action the securities commission can do would happen months after the fact....government...rhymes with being slow. It would be 6 months to a year before they could see after they looked at all the activity and came up with any viable ...thoughts as to whether or not trading was deleterious to the stock price. Every poster has the option of buying or selling...if you want out, sell...if you want to stay in, assess the risk and make a decision. If Probe has very little under the lake they still have a resource...what's it worth a buck? 4 bucks , 10 bucks ?. Think of 100 share trades as deck chairs in rough sea's and your sitting inside watching them move around. You can wade in and stack em...put them away throw them overboard....or you can stand back and watch them move back and forth. But you...not the exchange have to make the decision to Buy or Sell....don't like it....Players watch level 2 continuously and intimately sometimes making 5- 8 cents on a few thousand shares....if news is good they won't get back in and ride...not their style. If news is bad ...well they will dump and look for a low. It's just a game really...me well I am an investor...believe in PRB and the sector. Even if the news is mediocre say another 1 million ounces... as long as the trend and grade are there I will stay in...got time...why because as I have said before I am Captaintime..good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply