Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Cutoff is key but average grade is important too. Cutoff grade might be 1 gm per ton if gold is much higher...say $ 4000 an ounce. Pretium has cash....and there 10300 ton sample lead to 16 gm per ton or around 5300 ounce plus an equal amount of silver. Pretium brucejack is deep and will need infrastructure....so this will factor in big time. Probe is handy to housing, hydro and other services. So probably significantly cheaper to develop and run. Pretium is a nice deposit Additionally, if you look at all the mines and deposits worldwide (see venture capitalist.com) you will notice that the average around the world is 1.02 gm per ton. Probe is ranked and will be re-ranked after the 43-101. Or google gold average grades. The only bugaboo is the 50 % ownership on some of the high grade. Cost to develop would be shared....so probe xcan develop at 50 % of the cost of a normal mine....most likely the land will get sorted via NSR and cash. You will find several items Probe avg grade is above 1.02 gm per ton and it is close to infrastructure and it may have 7 to 8 plus million ounce. Close to infrastructure in a mining friendly environment.... Chromite resource ...good hold for the next ten years. So if you stomach the highs and lows....or got in less than 0.50 then ride it out. Eventually gold will go up....I watch the shanghai delivery index of late and notice delivery is in the 4000 to 12000 kg range weekly and sometimes higher. Shanghai index is physical settlement style of exchange controlling gold in flow to jewelery and banking. I think we will see a bid for PRB during the summer doldrums.....but all bets are off if they find decent grades in the east limb...then we will be above 10 bucks for sure. Land position is better on east limb Just a few thoughts.... Gold will rise...and I got time. Why, because I am captain time
New Message
Please login to post a reply