Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

I had an offline chat with Golden Chromite this morning regarding other possible parties. My guess was New Gold Corp as they are rumored to be looking to buy ounces in politically stable jurisdictions. No real basis for that, just following my (beer) gut.

GC was not willing to speculate other than on the winner of next years Home Run Derby. He chose Derek Jeter coming out of retirement, so I bet the farm against him.

I do believe it's another interested party and that this is ultimately good news. If the POG can withstand any upcoming assualt from the crooks and politicians (redundant, I know), then we could see an offer or two in the fourth quarter of this year. Yes, that's optimistic, but if we use the cash to seal the land deal and if Dave keeps smelling and hitting gold with the drills, then someone may blink if they are worried about a multi player bidding war ensuing.

I do believe we are setting up for great things...all the check boxes are being addressed by Dave. Gold, check, Cash, check, Drills, check, HGZ, check, Still Open, check, POG moving up recently, check, Land soon, fingers crosseed.

Thanks for all the great analysis from many of you, both macro and ganular on PRB. If we can weather any assualt on POG in the upcomeing weeks and months we should be in an enviable position in the not too distant future. I plan on sending a nice gift to Mr. Hocking for giving me the opportunity to add to my position at an incredible discount to our actual value.

Best to all the Longs...

-Kingpin

New Message
Please login to post a reply