Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Well, I wish PRB was higher ...I really do. I have been in the Junior Space for quite a while ...and have about 60 % risk capital ( 50 % of that in PRB )

I fully agree we have been "not informed" basically the "sin of omission....if you don't ask I don't tell.

To be honest I think the spoils have already been divided...and Goldcorp made a low offer but knew the patience that they control! Between the Dallas Group, AEM, TG and two large sharholders + the board...I think around 65-68 % is locked up. ...just a guess.

Truth is...dilution becomes patience for the majors. PRB had a high burn rate...even with 4 million walking through the door...Dave P would have needed to go back for financing...and in this sapce right now...PRB without the offer would 2.60-2.80 at best based on history !

So if Dave did say ........convince the Dallas group to bite on 3.50 @ 30 million shares and 15 million warrants @ a strike of $ 4.00.

He would be under pressure to make sure east limb panned out !! and that Borden was PEA positive at $ 1000 an ounce.

The eventual full dilution would be in the neighborhood....of 150million shares. And if... and I mean if !!! Dave could find another 2 million ounces it is nowhere near the underground potential of a Pretium ( market cap 950 million 1-2 ounce per ton rock ) Pretium already has a 10,000 lb test sample to settle a 43-101 lawsuit !!.

Assume Gold stays range bound at 1200-1400. PRB will be $ 5- $ 7 bucks at best !

At 7.00 with 150 million fuly diluted shares...that is 1.05 billion my friend and I wish we could all get there. without super high grades like Pretium and 1800 + gold ...we just won't. You gonna wait 2 years for this to happen...16 drills spinning...East limb doesn't pan out ! 160 + million OS shares and 4 million in the Bank Gold at 1250.

No guarantees just stating.

Today..its just not going to happen.

A Bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush...

So we are at 4.50 -5.50 + new probeco.

Take your winnings wait for oil to pass 54-56 and then find 5 good solid dividend / well service global plays or buy an ETF like ARCA XOI and grow buy 25-40 % ...it will be the same return without the risk of a major ...waiting patiently for dilution to grow. Just the decline rates of around 5 %, lack of "new" drilling and 92,000,000 barrel a day consumption tells me...it's going to happen...!

Majors love a fully developed highly diluted mining play...!!!

So buy a good NY strip & forego the lobster..make love to your significant other.

If you still belive in Gold take your converted PROBECO follow the new project/'s

Dave has pursued the Borden play...aggressively and at times...we all thought.."well that's a bit of a lowball deal". Lots of Big mines waiting in the wings..

Gold take your pick $ 700 or $ 5000 ...you tell me ?

I only know a few things and hope to execute them well.

Don't be bitter, no one put your nuts in a vice and made you buy PRB. Buy / Sell...eat well, stay above ground. The best revenge is living better than the next guy.

Bitterness will shorten your life and drive you to an early grave. Most will be to ill or old and decrepid to recoginze this...until your 95 % of the way there.

Live Long....you can't buy, lease, borrow any time. It is simply not for sale.

So...enjoy your time..don't waste it being bitter. I too unfortunately didn't score big enough to take the time...in fact, take the rest of my time...spending time doing what I want to do with my time.

Time..it is yours and no one elses...take the time.

You bring the shovel...i'll bring the lime.

Captain Time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply